Saturday, December 4, 2010

And Berkman has gone where? Seriously? To the Cardinals?

Pardon my French...

But..WHAT THE FUCK!

Lance Berkman has signed with the Cardinals.

No...not to play first base, but to play left field (with Holiday moving over to right field).

So that leaves...um...let's see...I believe all that leaves is Leon Durham's dead corpse as our only choice to play first base now.

(Yes, I know that Carlos Pena and his .196 batting average is still out there. A bad hitter and a bad fielder...you can't lose!)

I'm sorry...but Jim Hendry must go. I've been calling for this since early in 2010...it's time. That's it. This is ridiculous.

The three acceptable players for the Cubs to go after all have been acquired by teams that have won a World Series title in the last 6 years. This is just so stupid.