Monday, November 1, 2010

CDE: One year later



Today marks the one year anniversary of the creation of this blog (first entry was put up November 2nd) and I just wanted to post a quick note saying that it’s been a blast. I’ve learn a lot over the last year. In the end, even though the Cubs season was truly horrible, this blog and the readers’ comments have helped keep me sane this year, so I thank you all.

As the off-season continues, I’ll finally have the opportunity to go in and make some badly needed tweaks to the site to fix some of the little annoying problems that keep coming up on here. And, of course, I’ll be keeping up with the Cubs. I’d like to do some sort of series of posts which will span most of the offseason, but haven’t decided if I’ll do a position by position analysis like I did last year or if I’ll do something else.

Anyway, thank you all for your support over the last year...hopefully this next year will bring us all some happier things for me to post about (but probably not). 

Cheers!