Friday, June 18, 2010

It's a win streak! Cubs petition to join AL West.

So far this season, the Cubs are 4-2 against the AL West with 6 games left.

Yes, the Cubs finally won a series...their first series win since the Dodgers series in May. 

There isn't a whole lot to say right now.

For any of you that don't actually read LOHO, tomorrow is the official LOHO meetup.  Anyone who wants to go, you can sit with the gang in the bleachers (there are plenty of tickets available at or below face value on StubHub right now) and we are meeting at Rockit Wrigley on Clark at 10:30.  I won't be sitting in the bleachers with everyone else because I'm an anti-social jerk...and I really didn't want to spend money on another set of tickets when I had my regular tickets already...especially as I'm trying to save to buy a new house right now.

Anyway, things are just kinda ho-hum right now as the Cubs season sits on the brink.  I've already said what must be done...now it is up to everyone else to realize what must be done.

The Angels come to town now.  They have recovered from a Cubs-like start to the season and are now only 2.5 games behind the Rangers. 

Now...off to try to find a new house again.