Saturday, June 19, 2010

The joke is on us.

So I just personally witnessed one of the worst defeats I have ever seen today at Wrigley.

You can think whatever you want...but the truth is, this team is going nowhere unless some drastic change happens.

So what are we going to do?

Well, there was 40,008 at wrigley, today. That doesn't help much.

Lou Piniella, in his post game press confrence basically said he didn't know what else to do.

Well, if he doesn't have anymore ideas, then he should be removed as manager. This play is not acceptable if this organization thinks it can compete.

And if this orgnization doesn't think it can compete, then a lame duck manager probably isn't the best thing for this ballclub right now.

Well, I'm on a bus right now, and don't have the ability to complain much more. I'll bitch more about this later...when I get home and am more sober.