Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Unbelievable.

From Carrie Muskat's blog...
Milton Bradley told ESPN that he received hate mail while with the Cubs and felt he was a "prisoner in his own home." He said that unless you're "Superman or you're Andre Dawson, Ernie Banks, or Hall of Fame, then it's going to be tough" for African-American players in Chicago.

He said he asked Lou Piniella to publicly apologize to him for comments made last June at U.S. Cellular Field. Piniella made a derogatory comment to Bradley, and sent him home from a game between the Cubs and White Sox.

"The next day, [Piniella] called me into his office and wanted to apologize," Bradley told ESPN. "I felt you put me on blast, called me out in front of everybody, you're going to apologize in front of everybody. He didn't choose to go that route but I accepted his apology nonetheless because as a Christian, that's what you do. I don't have time to hold grudges against people."

I guess as a Christian it's ok to attack people.

And I think Milton and I have a different opinion on what a grudge is, because these statements tell me that he's still holding a grudge.

That's all.